RITA’s 30th Anniversary celebration and conference was a stellar success in Washington, D.C. and a special thank you to the attendees and sponsors for supporting our organization. We look forward to sharing the latest news and industry updates at our next event which will be held in New Orleans on October 18-20, 2017. Save the Date!
Jazz Up Your Knowledge of Self-Directed IRAs, for professionals.
Save the Date! In celebration of our 30th anniversary– we welcome you to join us in Washington, DC on March 27-29, 2017. Not only will you be learning the latest news and updates on the self-directed IRA industry; you’ll have ample time to meet and network with DC influencers! Save the Date! Registration will be opening soon.
Join RITA and your peers in D.C. to hear the latest developments affecting trust companies, third party administrators and professionals serving the self-directed retirement industry. You’ll hear firsthand from the lawmakers on important matters including:
- What Are the Most Pressing Challenges Facing Retirement Plans? Tim Keehan,, American Bankers Association
- IRS Updates on Fees, Excise Taxes, ROBS, and Valuations
- New Rules from the Department of Labor
- How to Stop Fraud in Self-directed IRAs, SEC & NASAA representatives
- And a lot more…
Learn More and Register:
Non-members, click here
Members: click here
Get direct access to industry experts and key decision makers at the Retirement Industry Trust Association spring conference, March 27-29th, 2012.
Click here to view the RITA 2012 | DC Conference Agenda
Posted in Events, Updates
Tagged 401k, alternative investing, DOL, IRA, IRA custodian, retirement industry trust association, retirement planning, retirement planning education, self-directed IRA, trust companies
Register now for the Chicago conference to be held Oct. 18-20.
“66% of advisers believe that alternative investments will become as or more important than traditional investments over the next five years” according to a Morningstar 2010 survey.
Connect with industry experts & network with key decision makers at this jam-packed conference serving the self-directed retirement investment industry.
You’ll learn about:
- How to limit your exposure from investment fraud & Ponzi schemes
- Red flag alerts for abusive Roths & ROBS
- Distressed real estate opportunities
- Reg R rules revealed: what you need to know
Thrive in the New Retirement Era!
- Round table discussions: new marketing strategies, compliance & networking
- Supergrowth of alternative assets: how to capitalize on this trend
Register Now & Save $100 with early bird special rate. Click here to learn more and register.